illusionStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAPLESTORY PRIVATE SERVER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roberto's GM APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roberto

Roberto's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Roberto's GM APP   Roberto's GM APP EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 am

Name: Roberto

IGN: Roberto

TimeZone:
Uhm, wherever new york is located.

Do you have GM experience?:(If so on what servers and for how long)
Well, Yes I do have tons of Game Master Experience. The first maple story server I ever worked with was Sparta Story. Sparta story was run by my friend dallas and another one of my friends. We had it running for a while, but it was hamachi based so it was not a very good one. The second would be BerserkMS, where I was a head GM and sadly had to leave because I was too busy with my personal life and sports. Soon after that server I worked with VenusStory, which was a maplestory server that I created myself, and I had it running for about 5 months before it was shut down by the maple story company. The last maple story server I worked with was my own Maple Genesis. I was the owner and creator of the server and I ran it on my own for about 2 years. I then passed it down to one of my friends who then kept it running until he closed it. Basically I have over 4 years of maplestory experience.

What can you do to help the server?:
Well I will be able to help this server by first bringing members. Members are one of the biggest parts of communities. It was what creates the server. Then, I will always hold events daily, and keep members interactive with the server. I am also someone who is always available and will allow anyone to reach me, if the need help. Then I will keep hackers out of the server and make sure it stays safe.

What can you do to promote the server?:
I will keep it on my msn header for as long as I can, and make sure that all my msn messenger friends which comes up to about 300 people see this server. If they ask questions I will respond and send them links to get them started. I can also put us up on top server sites and keep us getting more members. I will also tell my friends to help get more players to the server.

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?:
I would tell them that they are banned for 3 days as a warning. Then if it happens again they are perma banned because they hacked. I want this server to stay clean.

If someone needed help and you couldn't help them what would you do?:
I would try to do all that I could until i could not do anything else. Once i got to that point I would either ask another staff member or sadly tell them I do not know.

If you want to add any other questions feel free to.
Well I'm 19, so I'm mature, but I do love to joke around and make new friends. I am in college studying marine biology and cinematography. I am also a maple loving player, and I am always up for making new friends.

Thanks,
Roberto
Back to top Go down

Roberto's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
illusionStory :: GM Applications :D :: GM APPS!-
Jump to: