illusionStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAPLESTORY PRIVATE SERVER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel (Dan) Kim GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rladnsrl09

Daniel (Dan) Kim GM App Empty
PostSubject: Daniel (Dan) Kim GM App   Daniel (Dan) Kim GM App EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Name: Daniel Kim (People call me Dan though)

IGN: LazyDonkey (I haven't created it yet since I only have v75 currently)

TimeZone: (-8:00 GMT) Pacific Time Zone

Do you have GM experience?: I did own a server and created servers for others, so I was a GM and an Admin. (I didn't stay in servers very long so I don't remember the names of the servers.

What can you do to help the server?: Well I really don't like unmannered people so I will ban anyone who will be a nuisance to others and ban the ones that does not respect others. I can also run contests and events and be very social with others. Although I am not used to running events so I might have to adapt but it will be no problem to me since I love to learn new things.

What can you do to promote the server?: Well I have traveled from server to server so I know many servers that might want to join other servers as well so I can promote within the game

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?: I would ban him and say sorry, because rules are rules even if it's your friend or your family rules are to be kept and I will either ban them or jail them

If someone needed help and you couldn't help them what would you do?: I would help them as much as I can if possible and find another person that can help that person since I wouldn't be much of an help.
Back to top Go down

Daniel (Dan) Kim GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
illusionStory :: GM Applications :D :: GM APPS!-
Jump to: