illusionStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAPLESTORY PRIVATE SERVER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elusive's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iElusive

Elusive's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Elusive's GM App   Elusive's GM App EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Name: Elvis

IGN: Elusive

TimeZone: Eastern.

Do you have GM experience?:(If so on what servers and for how long)
Yes, I've been a GM on WeeGeeMS, MythicStory, and Dunstory.

What can you do to help the server?:
I have are hard working, responsible, and dedicated. i always try my best when I am assigned a project or task. If I'm an GM, I will try my best each day to ban,jail, give warnings, help out users, and host events. I will always try my best at when I'm told to do. I am responsible, because I will be honest, and truthful about my decisions and actions. I will also be responsible, if the server crashes, due to my actions. I am also dedicated, because I won't give up. I will always try. I will always be the best GM I can be. I will be a dedicated GM, and will not quit when I am a GM. Also I am always easy to contact: Aim, Facebook, MySpace.

What can you do to promote the server?:
Tell my friends about this server and go on other popular servers to promote this server if wanted/needed.

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?:
Ban them, I dont have any tolerance for hackers and cheaters. Just play fair like everybody else.

If someone needed help and you couldn't help them what would you do?:
I would be helpful in almost every situation, but if i cant help them: either tell another GM to him them or try to seek help for them.

If you want to add any other questions feel free to.

Someone is accused of hacking by another player, what method do you take to ensure fairness?
This depends if they are doing right in front of the player they are accusing or not. If they aren't, I would ask them if they have any SOLID evidence that the player is hacking or not. If not, then I would then thank them for reporting it, and then maybe watch the player they accused in hide mode one or two times to see if they are truly hacking.

Events?
I would host hide and seek events, Roulette, jump quests, and a lot more.

Times On?
Week days: 2-5 Hours.
Weekends: Plenty of hours if I have nothing to do. (4-8 hours)

Thanks for reading my GM app [:
-Elusive.
Back to top Go down
Elusive

Elusive's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Oops.   Elusive's GM App EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:27 pm

I was not signed in and it says I signed in as a guest, My user name is Elusive.
And where it says:
What can you do to help the server?:

I meant to put:
I am A hard working, responsible, and dedicated person. i always try my best when I am assigned a project or task. If I'm an GM, I will try my best each day to ban,jail, give warnings, help out users, and host events. I will always try my best at when I'm told to do. I am responsible, because I will be honest, and truthful about my decisions and actions. I will also be responsible, if the server crashes, due to my actions. I am also dedicated, because I won't give up. I will always try. I will always be the best GM I can be. I will be a dedicated GM, and will not quit when I am a GM. Also I am always easy to contact: Aim, Facebook, MySpace.
Back to top Go down

Elusive's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
illusionStory :: GM Applications :D :: GM APPS!-
Jump to: