illusionStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAPLESTORY PRIVATE SERVER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flame's GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame

Flame's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Flame's GM application   Flame's GM application EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Name: Yirui

IGN: Flame

TimeZone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Do you have GM experience?:(If so on what servers and for how long) I have been a GM in Untoldstory, ModernStory, and VIPMS. I had been a GM for 3 weeks in Untoldstory and Modernstory before it shut down and I am still a GM in VIPMS. I have enough experience to know all the regular GM commands and rules.

What can you do to help the server?: First thing's first, make the server safe for other people by banning/jailing all hackers or harassers. I can make the server lots of fun for other people by making events, like T/F quiz, Hide and seek, Summoning, and much more.

What can you do to promote the server?: I can tell all my friends, spam on other server chat boxes, and vote everyday.

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?: Friend or no friend, I act on instinct and what seems fair to do, I do it. So if my friend was hacking, it would be automatic ban hammer.(But I wouldn't be friends with a hacker in the first place)

If someone needed help and you couldn't help them what would you do?: I could ask other GMs online at that time or look up how to solve the problem.

If you want to add any other questions feel free to: Nope no questions.

Thank you for your time reading this app Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flame's GM application   Flame's GM application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am

Looks like emilyz o.O
Back to top Go down
https://illusionstory.forummotion.com
Flame

PostSubject: lol   Flame's GM application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:09 am

I made my app first so basically she was coping me o-o and we were GMs in the same private servers.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: New   Flame's GM application EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 am

>_< I finally managed to make an account on the forums lol... So just to add on VIPMS: They said I was GM level 5 o-o, In Untoldstory and Modernstory: Level 4 GM. So yeah Very Happy bye
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: Flame's GM application   Flame's GM application EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:45 am

I DIDNT COPY YOU!!! U LOCKED UR DOOR REMEMBER???

(oh yea hes my brother btw so i can call him basically whatever I want but he does that to me too lolz)
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Flame's GM application   Flame's GM application EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 am

Emily wrote:
I DIDNT COPY YOU!!! U LOCKED UR DOOR REMEMBER???

(oh yea hes my brother btw so i can call him basically whatever I want but he does that to me too lolz)

You came in my room twice to ask me some GM commands, so basically I didn't lock my door...
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Flame's GM application   Flame's GM application EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:49 am

you guys are brother and sister? no wonder you act like this to each other =3
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Flame's GM application   Flame's GM application EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:50 am

Kyle wrote:
you guys are brother and sister? no wonder you act like this to each other =3
Rofl yeah.. lol I was bored that day and stalked her to another server o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame's GM application   Flame's GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

Flame's GM application
Page 1 of 1