illusionStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAPLESTORY PRIVATE SERVER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EmilyZ's GM application :)

Go down 
+2
Emily
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

EmilyZ's GM application :) Empty
PostSubject: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am

Name : Emily

IGN : EmilyZ

TimeZone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Do you have GM experience?:(If so on what servers and for how long) Yes, I do, in Modernstory, Untoldstory, and VIPMS. I have been a GM in Modernstory for 2 months, Untoldstory for a week, and still GM in VIPMS, for 2 weeks. By the way, Untoldstory and Modernstory shut down.

What can you do to help the server?: I can make events for the players online, and I love helping others to their needs. =) It makes me feel good that they know their way around.

What can you do to promote the server?: I will be loyal to illusionstory, and vote everyday, go on when I can, invite my friends, and make sure others are having fun.

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?: The same rules apply, friend or no friend. If my friend was hacking, I would first give them a warning, and if they continue then I will jail them no matter how much they beg, after I jailed them I would consult and admin, owner or any GM higher level than I am and discuss about it. They will decide the outcome to either ban or give them one more chance.

If someone needed help and you couldn't help them what would you do?: I would apologize and say I can't help them, and immediately contact any GM higher than me, hoping they will be able to help them.

If you want to add any other questions feel free to: No, I don't.

Also, if you wanted to know why my gm app sounds like flame's, I DID NOT copy his, but he's my brother.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: >:O   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:40 am

YOU COPIER LOL YOU DID MY FRIEND OR NOT THING >:oO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am

Looks like flames o.O
Back to top Go down
https://illusionstory.forummotion.com
Emily

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I DIDNT COPY HIS Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 pm

well it looks similar but the info is different =3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm

SHH KYLE WE ARE TROLLING HERE FOOLLLLLLLLLLL STOP ET!
Back to top Go down
https://illusionstory.forummotion.com
CoOwner

CoOwner

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 am

LOL! Is all I have to say.... (if you are gonna plagiarize make sure its not on the same forum) tsk tsk...
Back to top Go down
Roberto

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Oh dear Sad
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 am

U GUYS ARE SO MEAN T-T He's the one who stalks me where ever I wanna play and he always try to find out if he doesnt find out T-T Oh and if I dont tell him, he threatens me to get me banned when he finds out no matter what server T-T

AND I DONT PLAGERIZE I COULD GET SENT TO JUVENILE JAiL FOR THAT

~My whole life has been a horror.

Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Um..   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:44 am

o-o First of all, I don't get banned and if I did stalk you, you don't have to tell me the server. Secondly, Sure go to juvenile jail right now, well you did copy some stuff. And lastly, sure you're whole life has been a horror... Sorry for being rude, but so?
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 am

Ha like you are ever NOT RUDE to me anywhere except trying to look good. Razz

Second of all, I DID NOT copy you. From my first statement, you are just trying to look good for the admins and co-owners.

thirdly, I will not even try and go there on purpose bcause once you tell them about "plagerizing" they will keep u there for like 4 years......
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 am

Emily wrote:
Ha like you are ever NOT RUDE to me anywhere except trying to look good. Razz

Second of all, I DID NOT copy you. From my first statement, you are just trying to look good for the admins and co-owners.

thirdly, I will not even try and go there on purpose bcause once you tell them about "plagerizing" they will keep u there for like 4 years......

Sure.. you know what? I'm just going to end this conversation now and pretend nothing happened k? You did your app and I did mine. End of story
Back to top Go down
Emily

PostSubject: Last comment (ever on this application)   EmilyZ's GM application :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 am

ok, I only joined this server because I thought I would be able to help everyone who joined. If i could, I would have deleted this application by now because I wasted a full forty minutes on it and now I dont think its worth even seeing. This wont be my last comment ever, but the last on this crappy application.

~Byebye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EmilyZ's GM application :)   EmilyZ's GM application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

EmilyZ's GM application :)
Page 1 of 1