illusionStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAPLESTORY PRIVATE SERVER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kandine's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kandine

Kandine

Kandine's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kandine's GM Application   Kandine's GM Application EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:41 pm

IGN:Kandine

TimeZone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have GM experience?:(If so on what servers and for how long) I have been GM in many servers on several occasions. I'm not sure if you have heard of them but they were EpicMS, RedMS, InfinityMS, and I owned my own private server that went by the name of TwilightMS. I was successful in maintaining it but it was really time consuming at the moment so I stopped it.

What can you do to help the server?: I can give what this community of gamers deserve, and thats a fun and active gaming experience. I have an arsenal of creative events I can make from the top of my head and make sure the server stays safe and fun. I also will not tolerate any hackers nor do I give second chances. If you hack, your gone.

What can you do to promote the server?:Well since I took web designing classes back in high school, I'm pretty nifty with HTML coding and know a thing or two about Photoshop and making banners. I am also quite familiar with making "Advertising Clips" for the server in order to promote it and fill this place up with other vivid gamers.

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?: He/She is my friend and all but I must follow the rules and do my duty. I would ban him/her on the spot. Friends or no friends, hacking is not permitted and is not tolerable in this server.

If someone needed help and you couldn't help them what would you do?: I'd be persistent and try to help the person anyway I can. If I go to my full extent and I have yet to solve his/her problem then I would alert the Administrator of the problem and the Administrator would surely have a way to fix it.

If you want to add any other questions feel free to:

What is your availability towards the server?

Well at the moment, I don't have any school since I already finished it, so I'll have all day to patrol the server and keep it hacker free while also giving our gamers the utmost outstanding gaming-experience.

Do you speak any secondary-language that would be beneficial to the players and/or community:

Yes, I am fluent in Spanish and know a speckle of French too. There are also a lot of players that don't know how to speak English as good as we do, so I'm here to give a hand with that also.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: LOL   Kandine's GM Application EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:31 am

Lol why does everyone use "Friend or no friend" and "Friend or not" Does everyone like copy my app? o-o
Back to top Go down
Kandine

Kandine

PostSubject: Re: Kandine's GM Application   Kandine's GM Application EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Nahh I dont copy apps so dont go saying I copied yours. I havent even read yours. Just sounds like a good thing to put.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kandine's GM Application   Kandine's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kandine's GM Application
Page 1 of 1