illusionStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAPLESTORY PRIVATE SERVER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xSarcasmx Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xSarcasmx

xSarcasmx Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: xSarcasmx Gm Application   xSarcasmx Gm Application EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 am

Name: Daniel

IGN: xSarcasmx (Going to create Downloading atm)

TimeZone:(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Do you have GM experience?:(If so on what servers and for how long) NaiveMs , 7 hours a day for 2-4months DanteMs 7 hours a day for 1 month

What can you do to help the server?: what can I do to help the server . I can contribute multiple things. For example, I can contribute effort to make the community better and I can contribute time to help the community. I can help keep peace between players and help stop arguments/problems .I can help find bugs in the server and report them to the admin to fix. Lastly, I can hold events to keep the server interesting and fun. I would never abuse my GM powers. It is fun to almost be able to do anything in the game, but with great power comes great responsibility in which I believe that I have. I am a fun, friendly, helpful, kind, loving, loyal, playful and caring person. I am active, as I log on everyday for at least 6-8 hours. I am not a hater and I've always forgiven people.

What can you do to promote the server?: To promote this server l would advertise multiple times Invite players etc. I would give advices help players in need of help like l said ^^.

If you caught a friend hacking what would you do?:Hackers ruins the game for everyone, so they deserve punishment.
1) I will follow them around for a while and take screen shots To get proof
2) Then I will ban him (Depending on what type of hack they used) Temp/Permanent
3) Then, when they post a ban appeal I will load the proof up in the thread so they can't try to play innocent

If someone needed help and you couldn't help them what would you do?: First off l would help as much as l can Then ill ask another gm if on if not ill ask the players on the server. If neither of those help Him/her i would post the problem that player is having.

List 3 good things about yourself: Loyal, Honest and friendly

Thanks for using ur time to read my Gm application
Back to top Go down

xSarcasmx Gm Application
Page 1 of 1